Food Packaging & Innovations India Summit 2023
The global food packaging market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2023 to 2030, with a value of USD 362.9 billion in 2022. Changes in eating habits and a faster pace of life have driven the demand for packaged food, which is expected to have a significant impact on the food packaging industry. Furthermore, the benefits provided by food packaging, such as extended and stable shelf-life, high barrier properties, and safety, have boosted the growth of the food packaging industry.
The food packaging industry is transforming due to changing consumer preferences, sustainability goals, and technological advancements. There's a notable shift towards eco-friendly packaging materials and practices. Smart packaging technologies allow real-time monitoring of food freshness and safety, building consumer trust. Manufacturers focus on convenience and on-the-go packaging. Regulatory agencies play a crucial role in shaping the industry's direction. Collaboration, research, and consumer education are key to a sustainable and consumer-centric future for the food packaging industry.
There are no easy solutions to today's packaging problems. Instead, businesses must take a transformational approach, adapting and rethinking numerous aspects of the product and packaging lifecycle. As a result, Food Packaging & Innovations India Summit 2023 will address these issues and share perspectives, new developments, ongoing trends, and a road map for the future. Join us on this summit to get the best opportunities to discuss, share experiences, listen to live case studies, network & exchange dialogue with industry leaders and learn about the current and innovative practices to improve and achieve your packaging goals.
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Manager -Production & Packaging
Manager Packaging Development-AMEA Packaging COE
Kellogg India Pvt. Ltd.
General Manager - Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd.
Bharat B Mehta
Vice President-PET Marketing
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Bhupesh Kumar Mittal
D&P Global Packaging Manager
Bayer Consumer Healthcare
Sr. Manager Packaging Development
Wagh Bakri Tea Company
Dr. Krishna Methekar
Food Safety and Standard Authority of India
AGM Packaging Development
Nilons Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Corporate Affairs Director
10.Royal Canin India (Mars Pet Care)
General Mills India Pvt. Ltd.
Director - Sales & Marketing
BST eltromat India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Scientist Sensory and Product Development
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Head of Packaging-Consumer Products Division
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Sr. Group Manager - Packaging R & D
Britannia Industries Ltd.
Global Corporate Quality Head
AVP- Head Packaging Operation and Project (INDIA)
Emami Agrotech Ltd.
Guiltfree Industries Ltd. - RP Sanjiv Goenka Group
APAC Head, Manex and Process Technology
Givaudan India Pvt. Ltd.
- Importance of unique packaging design in increasing brand visibility
- Discover cost-effective packaging solutions without compromising product quality or functionality
- Success stories of companies that have implemented innovative packaging strategies and achieved positive outcomes
- Strategies for minimizing packaging waste throughout the supply chain
- Deep dive sessions on business strategies for packaging
- Standards and guidelines for the use of printing inks and packaging materials
- Get updates on the latest regulations and best practices to ensure their packaging meets industry standards
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Attendees can learn about the latest trends and innovations in the packaging industry.
- Gain insights into eco-friendly packaging options and strategies to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Learn about critical drivers needed for sustainable packaging.
- Innovative packaging technologies for preserving food freshness and extending shelf life.
- Examine compliance of mandatory labelling declarations.
- Stay informed about the most recent developments and advancements.
- Excellent opportunities to network with industry leaders and build valuable connections.
- Gain a better understanding of how your packaging efforts compare to others in the industry.